Course on Computer Concepts – NIELIT CCC Exam, Syllabus 2020, Study Material, Book PDF, Questions, Question Paper PDF, Online Mock Test in Hindi, English.
CCC Exam from 29th September 2020
April, May, June, August and September 2020 exam cycles are tentatively scheduled from 29th September 2020 onward.
- October 2020 exam cycle will commence from 3rd October onward as per normal schedule of DLC Examinations. Admit card for the same will be made available to download at Student Web Portal (https://student.nielit.gov.in) tentatively from 21st September onward.
CCC Exam from 18th August 2020 Admit Card on 10.08.2020
DLC(CCC/BCC/CCCP/ECC) examination of April, May, June & August 2020 exam cycle is tentatively scheduled from 18th August 2020 till 28th August 2020. Admit card for the same will be available to download at Student Web Portal (https://student.nielit.gov.in) tentatively from 10th August onward”. Candidates are advised to check websites regularly for updates.
Important Notice : CCC Examination of April and May 2020 are kept on hold due to COVID 19 Lock down. New dates will be declared by NIELIT at https://student.nielit.gov.in/ soon.
CCC Exam Date from 11th July 2020 for Details – Click Here
About CCC Exam of NIELIT
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous society works under the Govt. of India. NIELIT Conduct Course on Computer Concepts- CCC Exam. This Certificate course is required for many Govt Jobs. Super Success Institute Muzaffarnagar is approved by NIELIT for conducting CCC and Distance Learning Computer Courses.
CCC Question Paper PDF Download
CCC Computer Course Practice Paper 1
Number of PDF Pages 35
Number of Questions 100
Language : Bilingual ( Hindi and English)
Nielit CCC Exam Test Paper 2
Number of PDF Pages : 44
As per Latest Syllabus of CCC Nielit Computer Exam
Click below download Button.
CCC Study Material in Hindi for CCC Nielit
CCC Computer Course Online Practice
Computer Questions Practice Set for CCC and Govt Job Exams
CCC Exam Schedule/ Important Dates
|Examination – Schedule for filling online application and fee payment||Date of examination|
|February – 1st November to 31st December||1st Saturday of February|
|March – 1st to 31st January||1st Saturday of March|
|April – 1st to 28/29 February||1st Saturday of April|
|May – 1st to 31st March||1st Saturday of May|
|June – 1st to 30th April||1st Saturday of June|
|August – 1st May to 30th June||1st Saturday of August|
|September – 1st to 31st July||1st Saturday of September|
|October – 1st to 31st August||1st Saturday of October|
|November – 1st to 30th September||1st Saturday of November|
|December – 1st to 31st October||1st Saturday of December|
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) certificate is a computer literacy program and was recommended by the National Task Force on Information Technology and Software Development. CCC is a course designed to impart basic IT literacy program to the common man.
The total duration of CCC course is 80 hours that include 25 hours of Theory, 5 hours of Tutorials and 50 hours of Practicals.
CCC Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam- Online – Computer Based Exam (No pencil/pen/paper is required)
- Type of question- Objective type questions
- Paper- only one paper
- Total no of question- 100
- Duration of the exam- 60 min. (1 hour)
- Negative marking- No
- Total marks- 100
- Qualifying marks- 50%
It includes following 8 chapters
- Introduction to computer,
- GUI Based Operating System,
- Elements of Word Processing, Spreadsheets,
- Introduction to Internet,
- WWW and web browsers,
- Communication and Collaboration,
- Applications of Presentation and
- Application of Digital Financial Services.
CCC Nielit – Detailed Syllabus
CCC Course Topic Wise Questions
Topic wise Questions for Online CCC Computer Exam Practice
Computer Questions Topic Wise : Bi-lingual (Hindi & English)
Questions from LibreOffice : Bi-lingual ( Hindi & English)
NIELIT CCC Course Eligibility 2020
There are no minimum requirements for Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) application form. The candidates of any age without any education qualification can submit the application.
कोर्स ऑन कंप्यूटर कॉन्सेप्ट्स (CCC) के आवेदन फॉर्म के लिए कोई न्यूनतम आवश्यकताएं नहीं हैं। बिना किसी शिक्षा योग्यता के किसी भी आयु के उम्मीदवार आवेदन जमा कर सकते हैं।
NIELIT CCC Application Form 2020
Course on Computer Concepts- CCC Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) are made available on the NIELIT portal. Candidates must be ready with all the essentials before filling the application form.
Have a look at the pre-requisites of CCC application-
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- A scanned passport-sized photograph (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm), signature, and Left Thumb Impression ( Less than 50 kb each).
How to fill OEAF form
Procedure to fill Course on Computer Concepts- CCC application form.
- Visit the official NIELIT student portal.
- click the “Apply Online” link.
- select the CCC course
- Mark the required fields in the declaration and proceed further.
- Fill the registration details, personal, contact, address, qualification, examination details and have to upload the required documents in the identification details section of application.
- Enter the security number and “Submit” button.
- After submission, applicants will get a preview of filled in examination form.
- In case the candidate wants to make changes in any entry he/she can use “Back” button.
- If application is OK than click “Final Submit”. Applicant will receive a confirmation mail and SMS.
- Make payment of a fee.
- For Institutional Candidate, the approved Institute will submit the Fee.
NIELIT Application fee for Course on Computer Concepts- CCC
- The CCC examination and certification fee for all the candidates is Rs.500 plus GST (as applicable).
- Application fee can be paid through Online (credit/debit/net banking) mode or CSC SPV .
CCC Exam Admit Card
Normally, NIELIT upload Admit cards 7-10 days before the CCC Exam. Candidates can download the admit candidates :-
- Visit https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- Click on “download admit card” link.
- Select course i.e. CCC under the head IT Literacy program.
- Enter the application No. and DOB.
- Download and take a printout of Admit Card
The candidate is required to carry CCC Admit card and any of the following photo Identity proofs to the examination center-
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving license
- Student ID card
- Id card issue from govt./ bank passbook/ id card issued form gazetted officer/Tehsil or credit card.
CCC Result 2020
CCC certificate examination result is usually declared after 15 days from date of exam at the official student portal of NIELIT. The result of the CCC certificate is represented as grades. CCC grading system is as follows-
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
Direct link to check result – To be displayed here.
How to Download CCC Certificate?
A candidate can obtain their CCC certificate only through Online mode. From 2014 on wards candidates are issued only digitally signed e-certificates.
Important steps to download the CCC e-certificate-
- Visit http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Verify certificate details.
- Fill all the necessary details and click on submit.
- Verify code via SMS or email.
- Verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Adobe Reader or Internet Explorer.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Course on Computer Concepts
No, there is not any minimum or maximum age limit for this program.
No, documents are required to be submitted with application form
No, there is no need to submit the application form or any other document.
Applicants can check their application status at NEILIT student portal
Yes, you can apply again in another exam cycle and there is no limit for application.
CCC certificate will be issued by the NIELIT to the successful candidates. This will be downloaded from the official web site of students NIELIT
A duplicate CCC certificate is issued. Complete guidelines are here- Download Pdf Here
Our Institute is located near Bypass Flyover, Jansath Road, Gokul City Side, Muzaffarnagar.
Contact US : Mobile Number : 7655044347
Super Success Institute MuzaffarnagarBypass Flyover, Gokulcity Side, Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar
Super Success Institute Muzaffarnagar : Approved Center of NIELIT (DOEACC) for Conducting DLC and CCC Computer Courses