NDA / NA Math book PDF, Chapter wise previous year 3000+ Objective Questions for free download. Arihant Publication Mathematics book for the preparation of National Defence Academy and Navel Academy entrance examination.
Contents of NDA Math Book
Sets, Relations and Functions
Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
Sequences and Series
Permutations and Combinations
Trigonometric Ratios and Equations
Properties of Triangles
Height and Distance
Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
Application of Derivative
Area Bounded by Region
Rectangular Cartesian System
The Straight Line
Three Dimensional Geometry
Correlation and Regression
Revised Syllabus Covered
- Sets: Understanding the concept of sets, set operations, and Venn diagrams.
- De-Morgan Laws: Exploring De-Morgan’s laws in set theory.
- Cartesian Product: Introduction to the Cartesian product.
- Relations: Studying relations and equivalence relations.
- Real Numbers: Representation of real numbers on a number line.
- Complex Numbers: Basic properties, modulus, argument, and cube roots of unity.
- Binary System: Understanding the binary number system and conversion between binary and decimal.
- Progressions: Arithmetic, geometric, and harmonic progressions.
- Quadratic Equations: Solving quadratic equations with real coefficients.
- Linear Inequalities: Solution of linear inequalities in two variables using graphical methods.
- Permutations and Combinations: Comprehending permutation and combination.
- Binomial Theorem: Applying the binomial theorem.
- Logarithms: Study of logarithms and their applications.
Matrices and Determinants
- Matrices: Types of matrices, matrix operations.
- Determinants: Understanding determinants, their basic properties.
- Adjoint and Inverse: Finding the adjoint and inverse of a square matrix.
- Applications: Solving systems of linear equations using Cramer’s rule and the matrix method.
- Angles: Measurement of angles in degrees and radians.
- Trigonometric Ratios: Exploring trigonometric ratios.
- Identities: Trigonometric identities and sum and difference formulae.
- Multiple and Sub-Multiple Angles: Understanding multiple and sub-multiple angles.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions: Introduction to inverse trigonometric functions.
- Applications: Applications of trigonometry in problems involving height, distance, and properties of triangles.
- Coordinate System: Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system.
- Equations of Lines: Equations of lines in various forms, angle between lines.
- Equations of Circles: Standard and general forms of the equation of a circle.
- Conic Sections: Standard forms of parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola, eccentricity, and axis.
- Three-Dimensional Space: Points in three-dimensional space, distance between two points.
- Direction Cosines and Ratios: Introduction to direction cosines and direction ratios.
- Equations of Planes: Equation of a plane and a line in various forms, angles between lines and planes.
- Equation of a Sphere: Introduction to the equation of a sphere.
- Real-Valued Functions: Concepts of real-valued functions, domains, ranges, and graphs.
- Limits: Notion of limit, standard limits, and continuity of functions.
- Derivatives: Derivatives of functions, interpretation, and applications.
- Rules of Differentiation: Derivatives of sums, products, quotients, and composite functions.
- Second Order Derivatives: Introduction to second-order derivatives.
- Maxima and Minima: Application of derivatives in maximum and minimum problems.
Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Integration: Integration as the inverse of differentiation, integration techniques.
- Definite Integrals: Evaluation of definite integrals and their applications.
- Differential Equations: Formation and solutions of differential equations of various types, applications in growth and decay problems.
- Vectors: Vectors in two and three dimensions, vector operations.
- Scalar and Vector Products: Scalar and vector products of vectors, applications.
- Work and Moment: Work done by a force and moment of a force, geometrical problems involving vectors.
Statistics and Probability
- Statistics: Classification of data, frequency distributions, and graphical representations.
- Measures of Central Tendency: Mean, median, mode, variance, and standard deviation.
- Correlation and Regression: Understanding correlation and regression.
- Probability: Probability theory, classical and statistical definitions, theorems, and random variables.
- Binomial Distribution: Examples of random experiments leading to binomial distribution.
Download : Arihant NDA Math book PDF
Name : NDA/ NA Mathematics Book
Medium : English
Number of pages : 791