SSC Constable GD CPO 2021 Notification PDF, Exam Schedule, Syllabus, Age Limit, Qualification, Physical Standard and Efficiency Test (PST & PET), Previous year Question Paper PDF and Study Material in Hindi.
- Date of Advertisement and Start of Online Application Form: 1st week of May 2021
- Closing date for application : 10-05-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 02-08-2021 to 25-08-2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable GD (General Duty) in CAPF-CPO includes Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles. The recruitment process consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination. The last time vacancies were published in the year 2018 and it process has been completed. The process for the selection in 2021 will remain as per the pattern of SSC Constable recruitment 2018- 2019. Schedule of Last examination for more than 58,000 vacancies was:
- On line registration opening Date: 21.07.2018
- On line registration Closing Date: 20.08.2018
Vacancies from following forces to be included.
- BSF (A)
- CISF (B)
- CRPF (C)
- SSB (D)
- ITBP (E)
- Assam Rifles (F)
- NIA (G)
- SSF (H)
Notification for SSC Constable GD CPO – Release soon
Notification SSC Constable Delhi Police 2020 – Click Here
SSC Constable GD Notification 2018 Download –Click Here
New vacancy of SSC constable GD 2021 has been notify as per the direction of MHA.
Details of SSC Constable in CAPF CPO 2021
Rs 21700- 69100.
18-23 years as on Closing Date of application
Age relaxation :
- For SC/ST – 5 year,
- For OBC – 3 years
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
Computer Based Examination
The Computer based examination (CBE) consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, Time 90 Minutes with the following composition.
- Computer Base Online Exam -Objective Multiple Choice Type Question
- Language English and Hindi only
|Subject||No. of Question||Max Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
Syllabus for SSC Constable in CPO 2021
Level of Questions in Constable GD Objective Type Exam – Matriculation level.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
The SSC shortlist the candidates, based on the performance in CBE, for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST). The PET/ PST conduct at various centres of CAPFs. Detailed scrutiny of candidates’ eligibility/ documents will be undertaken at the time of Detail Medical Examination (DME). During PET/ PST, candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET (race) followed by biometric/ technology aided identification. Scrutiny of eligibility of candidates for any relaxation i.e. age, height and chest measurement will be carried out after qualifying PET (race) before PST by CAPFs PET/ PST Boards.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Race||5 Km in 24 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8 Minute 30 Seconds|
Chest 80+5 Cm
Medical Examination for SSC Constable in CPO
Candidates will be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) from the pool of candidates who qualify PET/ PST. At the time of DME, following documents will be verified:
- (i) Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age, name and educational qualification.
- (ii) Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- (iii) Certificate from serving defense personnel in the format prescribed at AnnexureIV of the notice.
- (iv) Undertaking in the format prescribed in Annexure-V from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
- (v) Caste Certificate in the format prescribed at Annexure-VI and VII of the notice from the candidates seeking reservation/ age relaxation.
- (vi) Certificate from candidates who wish to avail relaxation in height/ chest measurement as prescribed in Annexure-VIII of the notice.
- (vii) Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims as mentioned in category 04/ 05/ 06 under Para-4 (B) of the Notice.
- (viii) Nativity/ Identity Certificate by West Pakistani Refugee in the format prescribed at Annexure-XIV of the notice.
The selected candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Boards constituted by the CAPFs to assess their physical and medical fitness as prescribed hereinafter:
Following criteria has been fixed to determine permissibility of Tattoo: (a) Content: Tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted. (b) Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm, but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed. (c) Size: Must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body
Constable Delhi Police Study Material and Question Paper
Super Success Institute Muzaffarnagar
- Coaching for SSC Study and Govt Job exams