Staff Selection Commission issued Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020 – SSC MTS Exam 2021 recruitment notification on 05.02.2021. We are providing detail of notification includes open and closing date of online application, age limit, educational qualification, number of vacancies. Further, we are providing support study material PDF, Mock Test of Reasoning for exam preparation.
Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)
Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003)
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are-
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved)-10 years
- PwD (OBC)-13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST)-15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) -03 years
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination – 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board
How to apply:
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
2. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and,
the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
3. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 21-03-2021 (23:30).
1. Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
2. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination):
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
Time of examination 90 Minutes
General English : 25 questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning : 25 questions
Numerical Aptitude : 25 questions
General Awareness : 25 questions
Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Marks : 50 and Time : 30 Minutes
Syllabus – click for detail syllabus
Number of Posts
To be decided
Download SSC MTS Recruitment Notification PDF – click here
Link for Official website of SSC – click here
Apply for SSC MTS Exam 2021 – click here
Study Material PDF – Click here
Reasoning Questions for Competitive Exams
Bilingual – Hindi & English