Maths Shortcut Tricks PDF for Competitive Exam for free download. Quick Maths Tricks in English (Maths Fundas) useful for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, IBPS Bank, RRB, UPSSSC PET and Govt jobs examinations.
Why Maths Shortcut Tricks are required ?
In all competitive exams, the candidate has to attempt question with in specified time limit. In most of the exam questions are MCQ type and correct answer from the given option to be selected. To attempt and solve the questions with speed and accuracy, Quick Math Funda and short tricks are required. One have to master the tricks to crack the competitive exam.
Contents of Maths Shortcut Tricks PDF
The Shortcut tricks of following Maths topics are given in PDF Book.
Laws of Indices
Last digit of a”
HCF and LCM
Remainder / Modular Arithmetic
Profit & Loss
Mixtures & Allegation
Ratio & Proportion
Time Speed & Distance
Raced & Clocks
Time & Work
Quadratic and Other Equations
Lines and Angles
Permutation & Combination
Sequence, Series & Progression
Maths Shortcut Tricks
1. Multiplying by 11: To multiply a two-digit number by 11, add the two digits together and place the result in the middle. For example, 11 x 13 = 143.
2. Squaring Numbers Ending in 5: To square a number ending in 5, take the number before 5, multiply it by the next consecutive number, and append 25 to the result. For example, 35^2 = (3 * 4) + 25 = 1225.
3. Percentage Calculations: To find 10% of a number, move the decimal point one place to the left. To find 1% of a number, move the decimal point two places to the left. For example, 10% of 250 = 25, and 1% of 250 = 2.5.
4. Finding Fractions of Numbers: To find a fraction of a number, multiply the number by the numerator and then divide by the denominator. For example, 3/4 of 80 = (3 * 80) / 4 = 60.
5. Divisibility Rules: Learn divisibility rules for numbers like 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10. These rules can help you quickly determine if a number is divisible by another.
6. Multiplying by 9: To multiply a number by 9, multiply it by 10 and then subtract the original number. For example, 9 x 7 = (10 x 7) – 7 = 63.
7. Finding the Square of Any Number: To square any number, use the formula (a + b)^2 = a^2 + 2ab + b^2, where a is the tens digit and b is the units digit. For example, to square 47, use (40 + 7)^2 = 1600 + 560 + 49 = 2209.
8. Cross-Multiplication for Proportions: When solving proportions, you can use cross-multiplication to find the missing value. For example, if a/b = c/d, then ad = bc.
9. Finding Percent Increase or Decrease: To find the percentage increase or decrease between two numbers, use the formula ((New Value – Old Value) / Old Value) * 100%.
10. Prime Factorization: Break down numbers into their prime factors to simplify calculations involving factors and multiples.
Download Maths Shortcut Tricks PDF for Competitive Exam
Name : Math Fundas for Competitive Exams
Medium : English
Number of Pages : 64
Thanks for free download Maths Shortcut Tricks for Competitive Exams.
Disclaimer : We are not the owner of tis Math Tricks PDF. We share the google drive link of Maths Funds for the self study of students preparing for competitive exams.