Tally ERP 9 GST Notes PDF for computer class and self study available for free Download. The notes is prepared bu Super Success Institute, Muzaffarnagar. Notes are useful for students undergoing Tally Basic and Advance course for Private Jobs. The google drive link are shared below for free download.
What is GST ? GST की परिभाषा : GST ki Full Form Hoti Hai – Goods & Service Tax
Topic Cover in GST Notes PDF
Type Of Business
Who are Compulsory required GST Registration ?
Document Required For GST Registration GST
What is GSTIN Number
Types of GST Rates GST Rates
How GST Apply
How GST Apply in Invoice
SGST (State Tax) & CGST (Central Tax) –
IGST (Interstate Tax) –
GSTIN Number – or GST Number
Every taxpayer under the GST regime is provided with a State + PAN-based 15-digit Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN). Here is the breakdown of the GSTIN format:
- The first 2 digits of the 15 digit GSTIN represents the state code.
- The next 10 digits are the PAN Number of the person or the business entity.
- The thirteenth digit is based on the number of registrations done by the firm within a state under the same PAN.
- The fourteenth digit will be the alphabet “Z” by default
- The last digit is called the check code to detect errors and can be denoted by either a number of an alphabet
GST council has fitted over 1300 goods and 500 services under four tax slabs of 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% under GST.
Type of GST Rates
Current GST Rates of various items – Check now
Tally GST Notes PDF for Free Download
Name : Tally GST Notes
Download Tally GST PDF from the below button
Tally ERP 9 Book PDF Download – Click here
Tally ERP 9 GST Note PDF – Click here