An infinite is a verb that works as a noun and pro-Noun in sentence. The PDF Notes of Non-finite Verb in English grammar is given below for download.
A non-finite verb is a verb form that does not show tense. In other words, you cannot tell if a sentence is in the past tense, present tense, or future tense by looking at a non-finite verb. Therefore, a non-finite verb is never the main verb in a sentence. (That’s a finite verb.) There are three types of non-finite verbs:
- Gerunds (e.g., “baking,” “singing”).
- Infinitives (e.g., “to bake,” “to sing”).
- Participles. There are two types:
- Present Participles (e.g., “baking,” “singing”).
- Past Participles (e.g., “baked,” “sung”).
Click here to download the Notes pdf
Click to download non-finite verb
Total number of pages: 7
Topic wise – English grammar notes pdf
Super Success Institute Muzaffarnagar : Coaching Classes for the study of SSC, NRA, RRB, Police and Govt Job Exams