Memory Mentor Maths Tips and Tricks PDF for free download. Shortcuts Notes is very useful for maintain pace, speed, and accuracy to solve the Quantitively Aptitude problems. Mathematics short Tricks and Tips are very useful for SSC CGL, CHSL, UPSSSC PET, Bank, and other competitive exams.
Math’s Tips and Tricks to Improve Your Math Abilities and get success in competitive Exams.
Contents of book:
Multiplying By 11
Is it Divisible By 4?
Multiplying By 12 Shortcut
Converting Kilos to Pounds
Converting Celsius to Fahrenheit
Decimal Equivalents of Fractions
Converting Kilometers to Miles
Converting Kilometres to Miles
The formula to convert kilometres to miles is number of (kilometres / 8 ) X 5
Convert 80 kilometres into miles
80/8 = 10
multiplied by 5 is 50 miles
Shortcut to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius and after that vice versa.
The answer you will get will not be an exact one, but it will give you an idea of the temperature.
Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius:
Take 30 away from the Fahrenheit, and then divide the answer by two. This is your answer in Celsius.
74 Fahrenheit – 30 = 44. Then divide by 2, = 22 Celsius.
So 74 Fahrenheit = 22 Celsius.
Convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
Convert Celsius to Fahrenheit just reverse:
Double it and then add 30
30 Celsius double it, is 60, then add 30 is 90
30 Celsius = 90 Fahrenheit
NOTE : The answer is not exact but it gives a rough idea about the answer (Option).
. Mental Math Skills:
- Practice Mental Arithmetic: Develop your mental math skills by practicing calculations in your head. This includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Use Estimation: Estimation helps you quickly assess whether an answer is reasonable. Round numbers and use approximations to simplify calculations.
- Break Down Complex Problems: Divide complex problems into smaller, more manageable steps to solve them step by step.
2. Multiplication and Division:
- Learn Multiplication Tables: Memorize multiplication tables up to 12 to perform multiplication quickly.
- Divisibility Rules: Familiarize yourself with divisibility rules for numbers like 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10 to quickly identify factors and multiples.
- Long Division Shortcut: When dividing by a two-digit number, estimate the quotient, multiply the divisor by the estimate, and adjust as needed.
3. Addition and Subtraction:
- Left-to-Right Addition: Add numbers from left to right rather than right to left for quicker mental calculations.
- Number Line Addition: Use a number line to add or subtract numbers, especially when dealing with negative numbers.
4. Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages:
- Convert Fractions to Decimals: To convert fractions to decimals, divide the numerator by the denominator.
- Percentage Tricks: Learn common percentage shortcuts, such as finding 10% (by moving the decimal point), 1% (by dividing by 100), and 50% (by halving).
- Simplify Fractions: Reduce fractions to their simplest form to make calculations easier.
- FOIL Method: Use the FOIL method (First, Outer, Inner, Last) to multiply two binomials quickly.
- Factorization: Practice factorization techniques to simplify algebraic expressions.
6. Geometry and Trigonometry:
- Pythagorean Theorem: Memorize the Pythagorean Theorem (a^2 + b^2 = c^2) for right triangles.
- Trigonometric Ratios: Learn the sine, cosine, and tangent ratios for trigonometry problems.
7. Word Problems:
- Identify Keywords: Look for keywords like “sum,” “difference,” “product,” or “percent” in word problems to help you set up equations.
- Draw Diagrams: For geometry and spatial problems, draw diagrams to visualize the situation.
Download : Maths Tips and Tricks PDF
Name : Memory Mentor Math Tips
Publisher : Memory Mentor
Medium : English
Number of Pages : 17
Free download Memory Mentor Maths Tips notes from the below google drive link:
Thanks for the visit and download the Memory Mentor Maths Tips and Tricks PDF Download