Reasoning Short Tricks Book PDF for Free Download. Short tricks of Inequality, Syllogism, Sitting Arrangement, Machine Input Output, Puzzles, Blood Relation, Series and Data sufficiency topics of General Intelligence and Reasoning. The short tricks are useful for IBPS Bank PO, Clerk, SSC CGL, CPO and other Competitive exams.
Contents of Book
Machine Input Output
Data Sufficiency Questions, Tips and Method
Data sufficiency is an important part of quantitative aptitude section of every competitive
exam including IBPS, LIC, Civil services, CAT and GMAT. In almost every exam there are
several questions from data sufficiency.
Most of the candidates try to solve data sufficiency questions by guess work. As every
question carries same marks, questions in this part also deserve some time. Instead of guess
work use a simple strategy as give below and avoid guessing the answer.
STEPS IN SOLVING DATA SUFFICIENCY QUESTIONS
1) Read the given problem. Don’t assume anything except universal facts.
2) Take the first statement and combine it with main statement. Try to find the answer.
3) If you are unable to find the answer using 2nd step then combine second statement and
combine it with main statement and try to find answer.
4) If you are unable to find an answer using second statement then add both statements with
main statement and try to find answer
5) If even now you can’t find answer, simply tick both statements are insufficient.
Directions :- Marks A as answer if statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question
Marks B as answer if statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question
Marks C as answer if statement I and II together are sufficient to answer the question but
neither statement aloneis sufficient to answer the question
Download : Reasoning Short Tricks PDF
Name of Book : Reasoning Short Tricks
Medium : English
Number of Pages : 53
Thanks for free download the General Intelligence and Reasoning Short Tricks Book.